Albany is a luxury resort community offering an unsurpassed lifestyle with amenities and services that have made it one of the most desirable luxury resort communities in the world.
Located on the southwestern end of New Providence in The Bahamas just 5 miles from Nassau’s international airport and two private airfields, Albany is nestled on approximately 600 oceanfront acres and was created by Tavistock Group, Tiger Woods and Ernie Els.
Combining the best in architectural design and incomparable amenities, Albany features a luxury boutique hotel and residences that include beachfront, beachwalk, beachclub and golf course custom homes, equestrian ranchettes and luxurious marina residences. Amenities include a mega-yacht marina, an 18-hole championship golf course designed by Els, a racquet center, full service spa and fitness center, casual and fine dining restaurants, a kid’s clubhouse a family water park and an adult pool and lounge are among the exceptional amenities.
Albany is a dynamic resort community that offers the epitome of luxury and island living for all generations.
- 18-hole championship golf course designed by Ernie Els measuring 7,400 yards. First class practice facilities compliment the golf course.
- Mega-yacht marina that is one of the largest berthing facilities in the Caribbean with 71 slips for yachts as large as 73 meters or 240 feet in length.
- Racquet center featuring six lighted Har-Tru tennis courts and paddle tennis facilities.
- Fully equipped fitness complex with lap pool, boxing ring, aerobics and Pilates studio and state of the art cardio and weight training center.
- Full-service spa and salon including individual treatment pavilions surrounding an outdoor garden.
- Fine and casual dining restaurants, an adult urbane and sophisticated bar and lounge all with stunning ocean views.
- Adult pool and bar with private cabanas.
- Pro shop offering the finest golf, tennis, and fitness apparel, equipment and accessories.
- Albany’s hotel cottages (exclusive collection of private residences that make up the community’s boutique hotel)
- Planned 15-acre equestrian center.
- Family water park with pools, slides, waterfalls, net climbs and spouting and tipping water features.
- Kids’ clubhouse with activity enters and recreation facilities designed to accommodate and entertain both toddlers and teens.